PROSTAMED Urtica capsules 60 pcs nettle root
PROSTAMED Urtica capsules 60 pcs nettle root
Sale Sold out
Regular price £44.59 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Prostamed ® Urtica, nettle root
Prostamed Urtica contains an extract from the stinging nettle root, which specifically tackles the symptoms of urination.
Prostamed Urtica, nettle root:
- regulates the urge to urinate
- improves the dribbling
- relieves the painful feeling of pressure
PROSTAMED Urtica nettle root For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor and pharmacist.
- 240 mg nettle root dry extract (5.4-6.6:1); Extraction agent: ethanol 20% (V/V)
- lactose-1 water
- cellulose powder
- magnesium stearate
- quinoline yellow
- indigo carmine
- titanium dioxide
- Problems with urination in the case of a benign enlargement of the prostate (micturition problems in benign prostatic hyperplasia Stages I to II according to Alken or II to III according to Vahlensieck).
- Treatment with the preparation should only take place after a confirmed diagnosis under medical supervision. This medicine only relieves the symptoms of an enlarged prostate without correcting the enlargement. Therefore, please visit your doctor at regular intervals. A doctor must be consulted immediately, particularly if there is blood in the urine, a urinary tract infection, aggravation of symptoms or acute urinary retention.
Children and young people:
- The drug is not intended for use in children and adolescents under the age of 18.
- The following information applies unless your doctor has prescribed the medicine differently. Please follow the instructions for use, otherwise the preparation cannot work properly.
- You should take 1 hard capsule 3 times a day (equivalent to 720 mg nettle root extract daily).
How long should you use the medicine?
- The duration of the application of the drug is not limited in principle and depends on the type, severity and course of the disease. The attending physician should decide on the duration of the application.
What to do if the preparation has been taken in too large a quantity?
- Poisoning after using the drug has not been reported so far.
- In the event of an overdose of the preparation, the gastrointestinal symptoms mentioned in the "side effects" category can occur more frequently. You should then discontinue the drug and consult your doctor.
What do you have to consider if you have taken too little?
- Take the prescribed dose of the preparation at the next scheduled time without making up for the missed dose.
- You should swallow the hard capsules whole with sufficient liquid (preferably with a glass of water) after meals.
- Like all medicines, the preparation can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 people
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data.
- Occasionally mild gastrointestinal complaints may occur. Very rarely, hypersensitivity reactions such as itching, skin rash and hives are possible.
- If you experience gastrointestinal problems, you should see your doctor so that he can decide whether you need to stop taking the drug. At the first sign of a hypersensitivity (allergic) reaction, the medicine should not be taken again.
- Tell a doctor or pharmacist if you notice any side effects not listed.
Which other medicines influence the effect of the preparation and how does the preparation influence the effect of other medicines?
- No interactions are known to date.
- However, studies with the preparation on possible interactions with other drugs administered at the same time are not available. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using other medicines or have recently taken/used them, even if they are non-prescription medicines.
- You must not take the medicine if you have a known hypersensitivity to stinging nettle or any of the other ingredients of the medicine.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Taking the drug is indicated only for men.
Precautions for use and warnings:
- As a control before and regularly during treatment with the preparation, a medical examination for the early detection of prostate carcinoma should be carried out on the patient.