PANTHENOL Heumann cream 100 g
PANTHENOL Heumann cream 100 g
Panthenol Heumann Creme ®
Active ingredient: Dexpanthenol
To support the healing of superficially light skin and mucous membrane injuries . For application to the skin or mucous membrane.
For PANTHENOL Heumann cream information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- 50 mg of dexpanthenol
- Benzoic acid
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Vaseline, white
- Wool wax
- Paraffin, thick
- Wool wax alcohols
- Purified water
Panthenol cream Indication / application
- With dexpanthenol, the drug contains an active ingredient from the group of water-soluble vitamins.
- It is a means of assisting wound healing.
- The drug is used to support the healing process in the case of light superficial skin and mucous membrane injuries.
Panthenol cream dosage
- Always use the preparation exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, apply a thin layer to the affected areas of skin one to several times a day.
Duration of application
- The duration of treatment varies and depends on how quickly your symptoms subside.
- If these do not improve or even worsen, please ask your doctor.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect is too strong or too weak.
If you use more than the amount you should use
- Even in the case of improper use (e.g. ingestion) of larger quantities, symptoms of overdosing are not to be expected.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicinal product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Panthenol cream way
- Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected areas of the skin
Panthenol cream Side effects
- Like all medicines, this medicine can have side effects, although not every person treated will experience them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 user in 10,000
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Very rarely, intolerance reactions in the form of contact allergies can occur during use.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if any of the listed side effects gets serious, or if you notice side effects that are not listed.
Panthenol cream Interactions
When using the preparation with other drugs
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using or have recently used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- If the preparation is used in the genital or anal area and condoms are used at the same time, the ointment base may reduce the tear resistance and thus impair the safety of condoms.
Panthenol cream Contraindications
The drug must not be used
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to the active ingredient dexpanthenol or any of the other ingredients.
Panthenol cream pregnancy and breast feeding period
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Since it is not known how much dexpanthenol is absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream, the benefit of the application should be carefully weighed against the possible risk if it is used over a large area during pregnancy and breastfeeding. There is no fundamental restriction on use.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on taking / using any medicine.
Panthenol cream Patient information
Driving and using machines
- No special precautions are required.